We are a community of people who all give toward the local church as a first step in trusting God. Because we are all invested, we believe in being transparent with our financials. Click below to download our financial statements.
*Note: Statements will be updated on the 10th of the Month for YTD through the previous month.
MCC is committed to helping people begin and build a lasting relationship with Jesus. We have the privilege of partnering with God’s work locally and globally by using our unique gifts and resources through the MCC community. We believe giving is a next step and a way of showing that God is ultimately the owner and ruler of the world, our lives and our finances. We encourage people who want to experience the faithfulness of God to try tithing, as a next step. Several safe, secure and convenient methods of giving are available for tithes and offerings.
There are several ways to give at MCC.
- Online Giving. One time gifts or schedule regular gifts. Click Here (Almost 40% of our giving is online.) To maximize your gift set up a recurring donation with ACH.
- Sunday Service – Simply drop your gift in the offering trays as they are passed.
- Text-to-Give - Text any monetary amount to 84321 for initial set-up.
- Stock Donation email email@example.com for more information.
- Mail donations to MCC.
All Kroger cards need to be re-enrolled for 201 Kroger Rewards Program to benefit MCC mission trips. Or if you have not registered your Kroger card, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Visit Kroger’s website at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter five digit NPO number (MCC’s organization number is 81486)
4. Select Miamisburg Christian Church by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name.
5. Save changes.